Do You Have A Hearing Problem? We Are Here To Help You!
Our team supports active listening for active people! Come to our offices for your hearing solutions. We understand you needs and concerns and want you to hear better! An audiologist is a trained, health care professional who is able to diagnose, treat and monitor disorders of hearing and balance.
Signs of hearing loss may include:
- Signs of hearing loss may include
- People's voices sound muffled or unclear
- You can't follow conversation in noisy places
- You're watching people's lips instead of making eye contact
- The volume of the TV or radio needs to be turned up
- You often ask people to repeat themselves
- A feeling that you can hear but not understand